Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Oct 01 2022, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Martyn View Post
Today I am having problems that when I start to produce something in a quest. I clicked produce turpentine, it said it had started but as soon as I went to another quest and then came back the Turpentine hadn't started. I tried it a few times and then it wouldn't let me start it again as I had loaded it to the max.
Hi Mad Martyn,

Did you check that the previous steps needed to make the turpentine all had a green check mark?

If it's not that, when you opened the Petrochemical Plant to start the batch of turpentine, was there only a blue start batch button or were there also other blue buttons like +1 +10 +30 and All showing?

If there was only a Start Batch button and not at least a blue+1 showing then the facility was already full so with quests it will show it started the step but then reverts to not done when you reopen the quest.

What you can try are:
  • have a look in your other petrochemical plants and see if any of those have at least a +1 blue button showing on the turpentine and start a batch in one of those.

• If there aren't any, then you will need to wait for a batch of turpentine to complete so the +1 or more is also showing up as well as start batch before you can try starting another batch.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.