Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2022, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trawets View Post
I am confused regaeding production levels in some facilities. I have one of every facility and my understanding that a product produced in one facilty to fill another facility would produce enough of that product. My concern is that in the paper mill "Paperboard" produces 720 whilst you need 3750 to fill other facilities. In the oil factory it produces 3600 olive oil but you need 24720 to fill other facilities in the metal mill you produce 2160 carbon steel but you need 25620 to fill other facilities and the production of tin ore is 315 when you need 3600 to fill other facilities. I feel that when you have added other facilities that use these products you have not updated the relevant facility providing them with the product. It is my impression that you should be able to produce sufficient goods in one facility to fill any facilities requiring that good. Is there any thought of updating the production in the aforementioned facilities. Thank you in anticipation
Hi Trawets

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

You can have multiple of those facilities, 1 per farm if you wish. For example, olive oil is used in many facilities and restaurants.

Everytime a new facility or restaurant is added, it shows you which ingredients it uses, so you can decide if you add more trees, flowers, lakes, facilities.

If you check your Ingredient Planer inside the Facility Manager it will show you which products need to have a high production. You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (that means a full run for 100%) and By Missing. If you have red numbers for an item then you need more to fill all facilities using it.
You can change the 15 Days for different times to check longer.

Also, the amount used, depends on how many times you post per day and how many times you refill your factories.

From time to time developers increase the production amount for various items but if you want to make a suggestion, then please post it in our Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2