Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 01 2022, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I am still having the problem of not being able to disable facilities. Today though I cannot get an item disabled within a facility. Specifically, Stuffed Mussels within the Turkish Restaurant. I am using Chrome (fully updated) , have cleaned my browser, the meme cache, and re-booted the computer. Since it is a step within a Regular Quest, I have tried to do this through the quest, as well as the Facility Manager. I know they are doing stuff within the game for the Farm Pass, but was wondering if you had another suggestion... Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
I am sorry you are having this problem. What they are doing with the Farm Pass would not be affecting your facilities nor are they working on the servers you are on. There aren't any other things we can suggest nor do we know why this is happening to you as we can not reproduce it.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support concerning this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.