Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jun 27 2021, 09:29 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
None of the procedures have changed. I have a feeling that just before the change over from Flash to Unity you sold off a lot of what you had in storage. Because of that you do not have much in your storage.

Because you do not have enough of the product needed for the last step in your storage then you are not able to start the last step to load the service for the quest.

As an example, you had a quest to Load a Gutter Bracket in the Gutter Repair Service. You produced the gutter brackets in the Gutter Supplies Factory, but you didn't move those to your storage. In your storage you only have 1 gutter bracket, but to load them in your service facility you need to have 30 in your storage to load.

The solution is to produce the product in your factory, then when that step is completed open the factory and store all the products completed. Then you will be able to load the service as you will then have enough in your storage to do so.
Taz,
Thank you for your explanation. I started recently to use the "Load All" button on a daily basis and "Cash Out" because I was thinking that way I would move up quicker. I will stop doing that and hopefully this will let me finish the Quests with "Load" items.
Thanks again ~ Astrid