View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2011, 11:52 PM

Exclamation Could We PLEASE Have a List!!!!

Having read through various parts of this thread over the past several days, I've been able to piece together bits and pieces of how the belt/dan system is supposed to work. So far, I believe the following rules apply (or so it seems from what I've read):
  • Fertilization has no effect on the count
  • The 12-hours/1,000,000 coin limit applies to the aggregate of what we send and receive
  • The 12-hours is a "floating" time period, i.e., the system computes what you've received in the 12 hours immediately preceding the moment you click, and THAT IS THE 12 HOURS THAT COUNTS.
  • The number of harvests required for each belt/dan variess from crop to crop.
  • No one knows where they stand on gift trees unless they keep a log or list (which I am doing)
Oh, and there is (or isn't) some relationship between the regular gifts we send and/or the ingredient requests we respond to and the thresholds for the belt system.

Have I got it right so far?!!

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR THE DEVS TO COMPILE A SIMPLE LIST SUCH AS THE ABOVE TO PROVIDE US WITH CONCRETE INFORMATION ON WHICH TO BASE OUR DECISIONS?!!! (YES, I KNOW I'M SHOUTING, BUT I'M GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED!!!)

And one more thing -- If I earn several belts/dans because I harvest a large field of a crop, does it count against my limit if I click the green tick on each successive level? If it does, that would be useful information to know -- although the timing of the notices makes the decision a dicey one. You don't know whether or not you're going to make the next level until some time (usually a couple of minutes) after you finish harvesting a crop. If you have already checked the red X, there goes your "chance" to earn an extra bonus!!! I think if you wait, you will be given all the posts you could make, but then you have to remember how high your last one was lest you click the red X on it too.

Will someone PLEASE sit down with Raul and come up with a single list that explains in simple terms the rules governing the system?! Surely the devs know how they've designed it to work. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to develop this list. After all, I'm not a rocket scientist, and I have been able to glean enough reliable(?) information about how the system works to make the above list. Just think what someone who "knows" the system could achieve!!! And we could dispense with these pages and pages and pages of questions, many unanswered!!

And MAYBE, just maybe, Farm 10 and the new levels would appear.

PLEASE?!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?