Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Feb 25 2023, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapedo View Post
Six months ago I had five times as many lakes and oceans and some how I was running millions to the plus all powered by FT, no FT Gifts. As of a week ago I only have Pay water and I can't keep bait. I go to FT Gifts add millions of bait and next day the farm is at Zero.
Is FT disallowing FT Gifts?
Hi Gapedo,
No Farm Town is not blocking the free gift sites, however those sites have been having problems with the new form of Farm Town, so you may be accepting those gifts, but they may not be getting to your gift box. Slashkey does not own those sites nor do they have anything to do with running those sites.

My guess is before you had all those waters that you had built up a lot of bait and have since used up that excess supply. You can check the math and see that you are not producing enough bait from all of the Fish Farming Plants to do all of the current waters you have now. That is the only thing we can see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 25 2023 at 11:16 AM.