View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2019, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Sell products to others.

Is there a way to turn this annoying thing off. Every time I try to peaceably sell my products to the store I get bombarded with messages " do you want ??? for free". I can't even escape it trying to quietly play on my farm.

I am now dreading coming on my own farm because of the endless messages I am getting so my playtime on this site is being limited to getting done only what I have to and escaping from the site as fast as I can.
Hi Wingman,
The only way you "turn it off" would be to go off line while you are working or in the market selling to Tom. Being off line doesn't stop anything you are doing from being saved.

If I am selling in the market to Tom I just ignore the pop up for products until I am through selling. That way only 1 can show up and until you accept or declicne that one no more can be sent to you.

If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.