View Single Post
Old Dec 21 2020, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
My point is that NO updates in 3 weeks definitely leads to speculation. I am glad you are confident. Many of us are not because it would take a developer 5 minutes to update everyone. I love Farm Town and I have honestly been worried over the past year because other games and sites started their conversions as long as 3 years ago and all have completed several months ago or long ago announced they were folding up. Putting off a complicated undertaking until the last minute was not good judgement, yet we are supposed to have confidence in the developers. I will keep my fingers crossed they pull it off, even if they have had to make a lot of changes. Thanks!
Hi Bandida Nina,
If they stop to provide updates for every little thing they get completed then that will slow them down on getting more done. The developers did start the conversion when it was announced last year that Flash would end. They did not put it off to the last minute. Farm Town is a much more complicated program than many of those other games.

I assure you that the developers will update you before they release with what is working and what they are still working on after the restricted release is done.

Please be patient as they are working hard to get as much working as they can before the "deadline". Testing is ongoing as they continue to work on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.