View Single Post
Old Dec 29 2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
Thirty ports are too many. I have been waiting over 4 days for one person to work on my ship and they are on port 3. Less ports. My ship is coming in less than a day and I'll only have 2 ports completed. It's a waste of time.
imcgowan, I've seen your requests about this before but I don't understand. To me, the more ports the better. Once I send a ship out, there's nothing else for me to do. I guess for people who are sending notes to neighbors, that might be a lot to keep up with, but I decided not to do that. Tried it once, didn't feel good (even though the neighbor was very nice and did move my ship). So I launch a ship and that's it. The more ports we have, the more potential goodies we get. Sure, we're not going to get all 30 all the time. This first round, I doubt very much that I'll get to 30 on ANY of my ships, but I'm getting SOMETHING on each one. But I WANT the number of ports kept high so I at least have the chance of getting a huge amount of goods. Once the new changes get here, that goal will be easier to reach. And also, this may seem weird, but to me, it's important to have goals that you DON'T get each and every time. I'm thinking the game would get boring if I got all ports for all ships ALL the time.

Anyway, just my two cents. I love it that the number of ports is fairly high. More potential goodies for me.

Added later: Maybe you're wanting just as many goodies with fewer ports. That makes sense. I'm thinking after the changes they add, all will be well with the 30. I'm willing to try that for awhile and see how it goes.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Dec 29 2016 at 11:24 AM. Reason: New idea