View Single Post
Old Dec 29 2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I thought I had read that we would be able to pick the entire 30 .... I made up a message and posted to my neighbors > I hope it still will be the entire 30 we get to choose , my first ship has been stuck in the 4th port and is due back tomorrow .... Farm Town Neighbors > The ships are going to have an itinerary of 30 neighbors that WE are going to be able to pick > That will become our Default Itinerary list .... I want to get the names of 30 neighbors .. Neighbors that will be doing the ships and are active every day .. Please ... I think we ALL should do this .... That way the ships will go quickly thru their trips and we don't have to message / bug neighbors that are Not doing the ships .. If you are willing to be on my list , Please post your name in Comments ... FYI > I will be glad to be on anyone's list .... !!! If you decide to do the same Please > Copy and Paste this notice , so the comments will be Your neighbors for Your List ....
Tuckertbnc, originally, they were going to allow us to choose the entire 30, but they decided to do this: a) give us better lists to start with; b) allow us to pick SOME of the people on our list (they're saying at least 10); and c) not limit us on the number of ports we skip.

The original itinerary will be made up of that list at the bottom of our screen that says "So and so sent you a gift/accelerated your train/whatever". That way, all 30 people will have actively helped US on OUR farm very recently. I think this is going to be better. We'll have a better list to start with, we'll be able to replace some of the people on it, and we'll be able to skip ports anytime we want to. When we skip, we won't earn the rewards for that step, but that seems like it will make it part of the fun - that seems like a good step to me.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫