View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2019, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
A Major Train Crash has occured on Terranora Lakes Country Farms between a Freight Train and a Passenger Train Full of passengers

Preliminary Investigations into the crash indicate that the Crash was caused by the lack of Signals on the line for drivers to know when to stop go or Floor it in this case the driver of the freight train was having a bad day after a no win fight with his wife and just decided to floor it and as a result completely destroyed the passenger train

when rail authority bosses were quized as to why no signals were installed they advised RailSafe that for some strange reason no signals other then level crossing booms were available for purchase in the Farm Town Store

Railsafe has recomended farmtown Executives quickly rectify the situation by adding nessessary rail safety equipment to the store so no more lives are lost
Hi al bundy,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.