Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Mar 15 2023, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have noticed that even though I reached the goal where the first person who had enough trains so the mayor did all the work, and the person said she got the Non-Workables and its showing as 1/1 used in Privileges, nothing shows as being worked in those facilities since I posted them yesterday afternoon... they still show at 93.3% worked. Also under the game when I scrolled it does not show that the person in fact worked the Non-Workables when normally it has in the past. I hope this is posted in the right area.
Hi Aussie Rae,
The information below the farms of who worked what is not always accurate as that data has to come from Facebook back to the game, so that is not always a good indication.

Are you sure you have not refilled anything since yesterday afternoon? If you have then that would be why they show a higher percentage pending. I know that when I post I always check every once in a while and refill even though I don't repost, so that any later ones who work them get higher amounts.

I know mine were worked yesterday by a fellow moderator, it shows in the table under the farm and also showed in those facilities. We don't have any specific data on this in the account data, so we have no way to check on this other than by our own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.