View Single Post
Old Dec 05 2020, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as you are not asking a question or posting a problem that we can help you solve.

For each 100 levels you have gone up 1 million has been added for the amount you can collect on bonuses. Thus at level 1200 then you can collect 14 million.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.