View Single Post
Old Dec 03 2020, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan
Hi Jan,
I think what most depend on from the belts and dans is added production for less ingredients from their storage as that is permanent. The extra bonus products are really just an added amount that is not that much.

I feel that the developers are trying to catch up with all of the belts and dans for all the facilities prior to the change over from Flash which is why they released them for the remaining 30 facilities. Prior to this release they have always done 10 facilities at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.