View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2022, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
Hi TAZ
Yeah everything has been updated and I have cleaned cache etc. Browsers update automatically.
I cannot get any info due to it keeps refreshing , it refreshes way to fast to catch anything. And, when I was able to stop it by using the (x) all that came up was the pink box where my ID is and nothing else.
Any other ways I can check anything??? What about the Cache Removal for FT?? Will that work???
Patricia_B2009
Hi Patricia,
Farm Town doesn't have any way to restart or refresh automatically. That would have to be your computer system restarting because it is encountering an error.

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

How much memory does it have?
Please try all the steps in the first post of this thread for checking your computer.
You can try the memcache, but I am not sure that will help. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.