View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2021, 09:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Re: Pics on the neighbor bar. Only about half of my neighbors are showing their pics. Is there something I can do?? Does clearing our meme cache still help?? And if it does can you post the link for me?? Thank you!!
Hi Jean's Farm,

It's likely to be a data transfer issue, getting that information about who all of your friends are from Facebook your game. It happens sometimes and usually corrects itself in time without you needing to do anything.

Have a look in your My Neighbors tab and remove the check mark for "Show active players only" then see if any of your friends are also showing no picture when they normally have one either with a blue background or a white background. If there's no pictures showing up for some of your friends there either than that's why the game can't see them. If those that you know are still playing have 0 stats for their information, that is also a sign of a data transfer issue.

You can running memcache if you like and see if it helps for those you know are still playing, but it may not make any difference and you just have to wait for it to be fixed. Here's the memcache link if you would like to try it. Click on the link, close the game if it's still open in another tab, then reload.
https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...lear_memcached

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.