Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Aug 06 2022, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
I decided yesterday to redo the placement of my farms, putting all the planting fields together, facilities together, etc. I went to the Farm Selector Manager and waded in. It started out well, but then, even though I "saved" after every four I changed, I realized they were dropping off and being replaced by random numbers. And, it would not let me change them back to where I wanted them. However, it said if you hit the "reset" button, they would go back to their original state - they did not. I ended up with a mess and it won't let me fix it. I stopped at Farm #28 and that one and the next 11 farms are correct. However, I keep records of things, so I know where they should go. I have changed the numbers on the farms themselves to where they should be. For instance, Farm #1 should actually be #18, #2 - 19, #3 - 26, #4 - 21, etc. How can I restore them to where they need to be? Thank you. frmrfbi
Hi frmrfbi

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen the game.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I would suggest you to close everything in your computer and restart it.

Once you did the previous suggestions, then take note of the order of your farms showing up in the grid. After that click in Reset button and see what happens.
If you have been changing your farms a lot then maybe the first time you click in Reset button you will only get the previous places not how your farms were originally placed.
Try to clik in Reset till you get your farms in their originally places, then reload the game and start changing them again.