Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Aug 04 2022, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
My breweries aren't producing beer. Mousing over the ingredients show plenty of all of them "in storage", but nothing is in production. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just get back on the wagon and head over to my AA meeting?

Sorry, I should probably put my new FaceBook User Number down - 104631822101565, since I'm locked out of my original account and farms for an unstated reason.
mumbles to himself "all that work and money gone to waste"
Could you at least make me a Super Neighbor on my old farms?

Joined this forum Apr 25, 2009.
Hi bruhelmboldt,

I have moved your post to help and support for facilites as it is not about the items in the last release.

Thank you for supplying your new ID. No I am sorry we can not set you as a super neighbour for your old account. That can only be done from that account so you would have to work with Facebook to regain access to it. Just to be clear, we can not influence Facebook in any way about any reasons why you may be locked out of it or what methods they may be asking you for to regain access to it.

For your Brewery Issue....
As you are saying that you have all the ingredients to make all the beers in the Breweries you own, which method are you using to start the batches in them?

Have you checked if any of these could be the cause? If not please do so:

When using the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager:
Open the Facility Manager and click on the funnel icon top right. Make sure that it's set like this so that the buttons at the top of the Facility Manager can see all facilities on all farms:

If you find that you need to make any changes to the funnel filter settings please remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save those changes.

If the Funnel Filter setting is fine, please search for the Brewery in the Facility Manager and see if there is a check mark in the box on each of the Breweries.

If that check mark is also there, please open one of the Breweries and check that there are also check marks added to the boxes for each individual product made in it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.