View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2019, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
The Super facility free gift posts from other farmers is driving me nuts. When I am working my neighbours facilities if a free gift offer pops up whilst working, that's it, I am unable to continue working the facility and have to go back and start all over. Not easy when you have 16 tabs open at a time. You can't even select no I'm busy, the offer only has to appear on the page and working that facility stops. I have posted about this before and was told it the developers would be notified. It would be nice the issue got given some attention and is driving me nuts. Thanks
Hi Vivienne,
You are not supposed to get the offers when you are working others facility. The person who tries to send it gets a message you are working facilities for your neighbors. This was addressed shortly after the release of the Super Facility.
From the January release:
- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 24 2019 at 04:06 PM.