View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2011, 01:41 PM

Thumbs down Levels in Farm Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Farm Town has not been running for three years, but since Feb/March? 2009, and you would know how very fledging compared to the current version it was when it began. Yes, it's frustrating to have to wait for more levels and the farm cash that comes with them, but there are an awful lot of farmers in Farm Town and if they don't get it right when an upgrade does come out we all yell and scream very loudly. Best to be patient I think, and be glad that they do keep adding to our game as well as keeping the integrity of such a good game as they do. Since the introduction of Farm Cash the upgrades have kept coming at relatively close intervals and they still can't satisfy all of us who are addicted to Farm Town.
Does anyone know when Farm 12 will come along, I understand from the threads that they r still working on this game, it's gr8, but the Farms when upgrading cost too much farm coins I've been in this game for 2 years, so. It would b nice to see a finale to the levels, and farms that r currently available. ty