View Single Post
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:28 AM

Must amit I havn't read everything here, so apologies if this is repeated. I usually go once a day at least to hire someone to harvest, and also to plow. I stand on the market place and usually wait until someone speaks up. Wold add I also go to the market place to work and do the job offered.

I find most people are polite, say thankyou after a job and I always ask if it is ok to plow after harvesting. After all it is not a matter of life and death, but a game, and being friendly and polite doesn' cost anything.

Just would explain, I have 5 farms, but I do not plant one crop on each farm. spread it a bit for logistic reasons - you know keep the facilities going.

today I hired a girl to harvest and she stood on my farm, did a couple of plots and suddenly said "f**k off I am here to earn money. Being polite I told her no problem and added have a nice day. She then mumbled some sort of apology that her sister intervened or whatever. Didn't really interest me.

Actually she could have earned a lot if she had stayed, because I had quite a few different interesting crops to harvest.

Luckily I found afterwards one of the politer types who was happy to harvest on the five farms here and there and even plowed.

So what is this about. After all it doesn't cost money to be nice, and I thought it was a game.