Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
Thanks Taz. I looked at the link you sent, and the only mention of SN access to storage is:

Your super neighbour will NOT be able to...
use the Purple Freestyle Farm Designer to buy any Farm Cash items or use any FC items in your storage.

I think it used to work like this... a SN couldn't put gift/coin items in storage for their neighbor, but they could retrieve them from storage to put on a farm.
It doesn't appear to be working now. SN can see what is in their neighbor's storage, but is not able to place those items on said neighbor's farm.
Hi RichmondGuy,
What are you seeing when you try to move a tree from storage to the farm? If you are trying to layer them then it may not work.
EDIT: I was able to place a tree on one of my neighbors farms so it does work with the purple hand.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 10 2022 at 11:24 AM.