View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2015, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Ok...done with the super neighbor thing....will NOT work for me, no matter what I try...I have clicked and unclicked it, and so has the neighbor that wants to hire me, and visa versa, and NOTHING...just easier for them to hire me outright and get it done with...VERY frustrating....sorry...
I did find one small thing that may or may not be the problem. Are the pictures loaded of your friends in the neighbor bar? If not, refresh the game and try again. If you are on your neighbor's farm because you are working her / his factories or working fields, the marking will disappear and the tools will not work for your neighbor. Or if the game simply failed to load the neighbor bar correctly and none of your neighbors have pictures there, the same thing will happen.

Or if you are not having trouble marking people as Super Neighbors but they cannot get the tools to load, simply let them know to reload the farm on which they arrive if the tools are a no show.

Hope this helps.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jun 09 2015 at 04:28 PM.