Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Oct 13 2022, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo529 View Post
Since FT came back online, I've not been getting boost notifications from neighbours in My Train Manager, instead they are appearing in the My Requests tab, which isn't handy as i need to use My Train Manager to boost 20 trains from friends using the Train Manager as part of my Farm Pass tasks for this month. If I boost the train by going through My Requests, then it isn't counted as part of the task I want to complete in Farm Pass. I've cleared the FT cache, cookies etc, but that hasn't worked. Any ideas on how I can get the boosts to appear in My Train Manager again, please? Thanks.
Hi JoJo

That is very strange. When you only get boost requests in your My Requests tab but not in your Train Manager, then it is as those boost requests are expired.

Please check if your browser is up to data and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
I got updates for Windows and Chrome browser yesterday.

Also, ask one of your nieghbors to send you a train. Once it is sent, then reload your game and check your train manager.

See if it is showing up there or only in your My Requests tab.

If you have another updated browser in your computer, also check if you get the same problem.Thanks and let us know.