View Single Post
Old Apr 29 2012, 08:29 PM

I can't pay real money to play this game. I rarely go to a movie either, though I do understand that one is paying for enjoyment either way. If I calculated correctly it would cost me 50 dollars to get teh combine if I didn't have any farmcash to begin with. I do have some, not 300 which is what I am thinking it would take, and since I wouldn't want it all going to one tool, I probably won't ever get it. However, I think 50 dollars is alot for a combine and really, the developers are alot better off financially than alot of the players. They really didn't have to make every little thing cost more farmcash, like the ability to load facilities. To me, it is extreme and the game doesn't need that much cash to keep going. I don't know about farmtown, but the amount fv made was posted on the internet and it was extremely high and most of it was profit since they are selling images. There were articles on it. The developers are smart. Their goal is to make the most real money they can possibly make. It has nothing to do with how much money it takes to keep the game going. I am not mad about this. They are very smart in how they run the business and they have tons of people who will come on the forum and sing their praises. They made a great game, but in my view, they do charge more for items than they need to to make a great game.