View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2011, 03:42 PM

Yes, it's annoying to get to a farm, having been hired to harvest and plow and whatnot, and find that there's only fishing. I guess, with the ability to hire people for multiple farms, it does allow that sort of abuse. Trouble is, it'd take forever to hire someone if you had to specify upfront, harvesting and plowing on farms 3 and 4, fishing on farm 5, chopping on farm 6, and flowers on farm 7.

I'm finding it makes it harder to hire people for multiple farms, with the option to hire for several farms at once. I hired two people by mistake - the first didn't respond to the hire for a while so I hired someone else - then when the first person did show up, she didn't do any harvesting, just waited for the other person to harvest and followed her around plowing, which upset the other person quite a lot.

I know the option to have a "fire your worker" feature has been discussed for years and rejected, but there are times I'd really like it.

One thing I would like, now we have this option for multihire on different farms, is the ability to cancel a hire request if someone doesn't respond for a while, so you can go and hire someone else and know you won't have two or more people falling over each other on your various farms.