View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
I have a lot of water features and no big boat, but that's just because it takes a long time to acquire 110 FC (the total amount needed for the turbo boat.)
I wish people would pay closer attention to the banner under the avatar too, because I put SOLO in all caps and am constantly hired to work a farm already full of workers, or a new one will drop in while I'm working. When that happens, I leave. Sometimes I leave a sizable bonus behind. I'm not greedy. Really. This game is my 'zen garden'. I do this to relax. Competing with others for limited crops, etc. is not relaxing to me. People with bigger tools run right over the top of me. In the case of the 10x10 combine, why in the world would you hire more than one person? Just to watch them scramble? No thanks.
But..sometimes you send a hire request, wait a couple minutes, and don't get a response. So...you send someone else a hire request and then the first person you offered accepts. I won't hire more than one person intentionally, but sometimes it happens.