View Single Post
Old Jul 08 2010, 07:21 PM

Question Why are people so rude?????

Whenever new items are added, there are always glitches. The past week or so my worst glitch is not getting a reply when I hire someone. The fact is, those people aren't getting the hire requests! And sometimes, after I finally get someone hired, 2 or 3 of the people I tried to hire earlier are there working, but I've gotten no reply that they're coming to work!

I have asked about this in the market & was bashed today for asking if anyone else was having problems hiring! One gal commented that people aren't answering my question because they aren't having a problem. Then why not say "no I'm doing fine", etc? Anyway, that gal blasted me because she said I was fussing at another guy in another market before that. When I told her the only reason I was talking to that guy was because he was calling farmers some truly nasty names & using vulgar language, so I reported him. To that she replied that she would ignore me. Weird!

It's just a game people, no need to be nasty, rude, vulgar or down right mean! There are kids that play this game, what lesson are they learning? If the adults want to talk like that at home, that's their business, but why do do it here?

Whew, now I feel better!