View Single Post
Old Sep 21 2011, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy1970 View Post
Hello,

with the new way to purchase the FB credits instead the Farm Cash with mobile phone, and not single provider can cover my VIP network for mobile phone, you have taken away from me, the only possibility I had with Mobile Pass to purchase Farm Cash for Farm Town.

I have no PayPal in my country and I don't have any bank in my country that can issue me credit or debt card just for internet purchases.

Purchasing with Mobile Pass was easy and it was the only possibility I had to have any Farm Cash and use it for Farm Town.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.....

Sandy
Sandy you are complaining to the wrong people. Farm Town had nothing to do with this and would have rather continue the way they were. Facebook mandated the change by July 1 for ALL games and apps through Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.