Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Oct 14 2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Thank you for this reply to Michelle Jo -- I assume that means that we have started completely over, I hope. I understand what she is saying, because my button on the Regular quest is blue also, I have 3 completed. It wasn't like that before, it would only change to blue after 7 days hit. Because we had a long downtime period the clock was still ticking, so technically it IS 7 days. I think next week it will be back to normal. I looked at my times, and my first completed one doesn't drop off for another 6 days or so, so I should be good to get the full 8 before it does. Correct ?? Thanks Tiger.
Hi Queen.of.Clutter

Tiger is not available at this moment.

When quests just started, when you completed 3 quests then the button turned blue to let you get 1 farm cash and then start a new week knowing exactly when you had get the farm cash so you could know when the button would get blue again.

Or you could wait and try to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash. As the game was deactivated for a week, then it is almost the same case.

At this moment you have 3 completed regular quests and 1 in progress. Your first quest for this week is Load Ticket Dispenser and it was completed on October 13, at 14:04 eastern time.