Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Oct 14 2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi michelle jo,

Keep an eye on the time on both the first Regular Quest you completed and also the first Co-Operative Quest you completed after the game was back online. When the time on a completed Quest reaches 7 days old they will no longer count if you haven't claimed your FC by then.
If you were aiming to earn 2FC those times help you to know if you have enough time to get more quests open, completed and your FC claimed BEFORE before the first one you completed reaches 7 days old.
Thank you for this reply to Michelle Jo -- I assume that means that we have started completely over, I hope. I understand what she is saying, because my button on the Regular quest is blue also, I have 3 completed. It wasn't like that before, it would only change to blue after 7 days hit. Because we had a long downtime period the clock was still ticking, so technically it IS 7 days. I think next week it will be back to normal. I looked at my times, and my first completed one doesn't drop off for another 6 days or so, so I should be good to get the full 8 before it does. Correct ?? Thanks Tiger.