Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Oct 14 2022, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi could i ask with farmtown deactivated i would normally collect my purple quests on a monday and brown ones on tuesday it is telling me i can collect my farmcash but cos farmtown been off i thought cos i started both of them this time on wednesday this week when we got bk online that i would not be able to collect until next wednesday i am confused lol thank you
Hi michelle jo,

The Claim FarmCash button turns blue 7 days after you last claimed Farm Cash regardless of whether or not you have done enough quests to claim FC. All it's indicting is that it's been 7 days since you last claimed any FC for them.

The requirement to be able claim any Farm Cash remains the same:

For the regular quests you still need to complete a minimum of 3 quests and within a 7 day time period, to be able to claim 1FC. (8 completed with 7 days for 2 FC). You currently have 3 completed.

For your co-op quests you still need to complete a minimum of 4 quests within a 7 day time period, to claim 1 FC. (13 completed within 7 days for 2FC). You currently have 4 completed so you need another 3 completed before your Load Elderberry Mead Quest reaches 7 days old in order to claim 1 FC.

The Show Quests button in each type of Quests, when clicked on, will show you your completed Quests, that you also claimed the coins for, along with a time for how long ago each quest was completed.

Keep an eye on the time on both the first Regular Quest you completed and also the first Co-Operative Quest you completed after the game was back online. When the time on a completed Quest reaches 7 days old they will no longer count if you haven't claimed your FC by then.
If you were aiming to earn 2FC those times help you to know if you have enough time to get more quests open, completed and your FC claimed BEFORE before the first one you completed reaches 7 days old.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.