View Single Post
Old May 10 2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Lpeak,

I haven't seen anyone post about this before. First check and make sure that your date/time is correct on your computer, if it is off it could possibly do some strange stuff.

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click the following link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.
I also have had the same issue twice today. I will clear memcache and see if it helps...