View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2012, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.
There has been players on here that said they haven't payed a single dime to play the game and they enjoy the game and others have paid to play. How do you know how much the Slashkey employees get as a Christmas bonus, do you work in their payroll and have no idea where you are getting they are charging for each ingredient of a Supreme Cheeseburger, you talk about greedy you should be talking about Zynga a multimillion dollar company with several online games, instead of Slashkey with one single online game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.