Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 11 2022, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I had been receiving more fuel than I was using everyday. I receive tons of gifts that I change to fuel daily. I also have the top gifting machine which multiplies X 4 all gifts. I only accept fuel. I have joined 2 free fuel sights. I have 10 refineries and 1 turbo refinery. I have 44 oil pumps and 1 gas station. I work the same farms daily and am now hustling to find more fuel as I am using more each day than I am bring in. I have 7 or 8 people daily working my facilities. I need help with this please why my fuel has gone from 7M+ daily to 4 to 5M daily.
Hi Ky,
Nothing has changed for the fuel. As things are added to the game then it requires more fuel. If you are getting less then it is probably because you are refuelling sooner than you used to which means the refineries are not having enough time to produce as much as you used to get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.