Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2022, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
This is not the only person having a problem. I have cleared the memcache several times, the Game Activity items, and cleared the memcache again and still get no gifts in the gift box even though the names of my friends who have sent the gifts are different from the ones I have accepted. The fixes are obviously not working since this has been going on for nearly 2 weeks now. If I were in the UK I would say this has been going on for a fortnight, but we Americans don't usually use the term.
Hi Qivis,
There is nothing that Slashkey can do about this. It is a transfer issue with Facebook. Gifts come through Facebook and they have to transfer the data to the game. Being random and intermitent it is very difficult for Slashkey to troubleshoot and find the issue.

As you say they are from different people, then you may have to accept them in the Games Activity first to see if they will get to your Gift Box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.