Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jun 10 2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
I am playing the FT website and am unable to sort Friends by their player level (like in the Facebook version) when picking them in the Select Friends window. In the FB version of the game I can accelerate a train within 12 hours. The website version is taking me 2-3 days to accelerate the same train because non-active players are mixed in with active players (players are listed alphabetically, not per their activity or player level).
Hi james_a_thompson

Im not completely understand you.

Are you talking about the lists to send trains boost requests or the Farmer lists showing up close to the envelope?

To send boost requests to your friends you only have to select the friends you want to send the request to, according to the type of train, 10 boosts, 12 boosts, etc...

When you send the boost requests from Facebook, the lists can be set to All Farmers, My Neighbors, Recently sent to and Farmers helping me. There is no option for Levels.

If you are talking about the Farmer lists close to the envelope, all options for Neighbors, Buddies and Facebook friends have the option to show them by Level if you click in the A/Z icon.