Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2022, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncinj View Post
I just harvested sugarcane for a mint syrup in the regular quests, but it did not register as harvested. This same thing happened last week with a crop of broccoli. I went to the quest immediately after harvesting to start the sugar process but the sugarcane was still unchecked. There are no other quests that needed sugarcane fulfilled. I even exited the game completely and came back. Also had trouble loading a cooperative quest this morning where it said I needed more onions in my storage - but it was a cooperative quest where all ingredients are gathered from neighbors or the forum. I don't know if these two things are related or not.
Hi johncinj,
How many sugarcane did you harvest? It takes 10 sugarcane to start one batch of Sugar.

Did you harvest them on your own farm yourself? You can not hire someone to harvest them for you.

For the onions if you don't have them in storage at the time you try to start the last step of that quest then that would be why it said you needed them. You have very few onions in your storage now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.