Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2024, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Ursula,
When you send gifts back to those whose gifts you have accepted you will not overload their gift box as those all go to pending gifts.
The send gifts back is not in the Gift box. It should be showing in the pending gifts when you accept them. So when you accept each batch of 50 gifts then you send back at that time.
Sorry, misunderstanding: Yes, I only want to send back gifts to those who have sent gifts to me.
I do not want to send gifts everyday to all players, as some of them might not check their gifts regularly and I do not want to overload their pending gifts (they got cut by 5000).
But currently, this is the only option I have if I want to send gifts to others in a practicable way. I use the "send gifts" tab in the gift manager to send gift back after I have accepted all gifts. In this tab, I can not select farmers who have sent a gift to me before. So I have to select all.

Normally, after accepting gifts, in the gift manager, in the tab pending gift, a buttons appeared: "send gift back to all".
This button does not show up anymore if my gift box is full and I think this is a bug because it formerly used to appear when the gift box was full too.

In this case, I can only send gifts back one by one, so I would have to click to each gift sender, and I am too lazy to do that.

If I not use the farmpass, I can accept one batch of gifts, send back gifts to all senders, then store the gifts in the tab "my gifts" (so the box is empty again) and can accept the next batch and so on.

But now, as I have activated the farmpass, I get a higher amount of gifts by accepting one batch and my gift box is immediately full.

So the point is, if I have accepted some gifts and the gift box is not full, a button appears "send back gift to all". If I have accepted gifts and the gift box is full, this button does not appear and the only way to send back gifts directly to the sender from which I have just accepted a gift is to click on every single one of them. So 100 clicks instead of one.

I hope you understand now what I mean.

Best regards, Ursula