View Single Post
Old Aug 31 2020, 08:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Question - can the developers revise the consumption rate of the new crop "Reed"? Its rapid rate of consumption is making it difficult to work other crops that also need attention...I have many layered fields, so I'm growing tons & tons of it, yet it's still near impossible to keep up with the demand placed on it by the facilities that use it. As it's a 2-hour crop, sometimes I'll spend 1/2 dozen planting sessions in a day just growing it, but still tend to fall short...help, please!
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

Have you been to market and sold anything recently?

Please go to market and make sure that whichever selling options you use that you have not got Reed check marked to sell when using Sell Selected.

While you are there, check how much is showing up under Non-Ingredients, looking at your data you haven't sold all of them in quite a while, so it's worth checking Reed is not showing up for you under that either and if it's not, sell those off.

Keeping large quantities of any particular item can cause a problem with random things going missing from storage, so make sure you sell your nons regularly and there is nothing in there under the ALL filter that could be getting near to the 200M mark for an individual item.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.