Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2023, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
hope, you can help, i purchased the farm upgrades to 58x58 for several of my farms. I have bee trying to fully plow farm 25. I have tried several times, cleared farm off again, cleared memcache, reloaded, replowed etc etc etc but there is a large section to the left side of the farm that does not plow. I have done the same on farm 22 , same problem.
thanks
Hi WendyP,
It may be that you have too many items on that farm since all the rest of those farms are layered with trees, flowers and facilities on them. Included in that total is how much production completed in those facilities that hasn't been stored. Try storing that and then see if you can plow those sections.
If that doesn't work you may need to remove some of the layering of the trees or flowers to see if it will let you plow those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.