Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Nov 01 2021, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Thanks Taz for your quick reply..

So yesterday a very huge neighbor posted their facilities and I work and referred and on I think 44 farms the message I got from each was that I received well over 100,000 products .. most being in 200,000+ and only 13 farms said less that 100,000 on the hire.. and also on the referral same sizes of products received by me except only 3 were not quite 100,000.

I also had worked others facilities both refer and hire and gotten some products.

I went and reloaded both my service and production facilities.. and I had roughly the same as everyday when I load them.. somewhere near 9,000,000 (I know that is not alot..lol)

I thought maybe there is a lag time.. so I reloaded facilities today.. SAME.. around 9,000,000..

I went and worked some others facilities and then found the BIG neighbors post again.. I worked both type of his facilities again.. and got roughly the same amount of products

I went and restocked all my facilities again.. SAME... around 9,000,000

Shouldn't I have more?
Hi Sundos,
Your facilities will not load more than 100% of what they can produce in 15 day period. How much you get from your neighbors facilities doesn't have anything to do with how much you can load or start in your own facilities. Whatever you get over what is used in your facilities stays in your storage until you refill your facilities after they have completed the work either by time or by neighbors working them and you then reload your facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.