Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Nov 01 2021, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
If they are products you use to fill your facilities and services then they can be used for that. If they are non-ingredients then they are added to the non-ingredients you have in your storage to be sold.
Thanks Taz for your quick reply..

So yesterday a very huge neighbor posted their facilities and I work and referred and on I think 44 farms the message I got from each was that I received well over 100,000 products .. most being in 200,000+ and only 13 farms said less that 100,000 on the hire.. and also on the referral same sizes of products received by me except only 3 were not quite 100,000.

I also had worked others facilities both refer and hire and gotten some products.

I went and reloaded both my service and production facilities.. and I had roughly the same as everyday when I load them.. somewhere near 9,000,000 (I know that is not alot..lol)

I thought maybe there is a lag time.. so I reloaded facilities today.. SAME.. around 9,000,000..

I went and worked some others facilities and then found the BIG neighbors post again.. I worked both type of his facilities again.. and got roughly the same amount of products

I went and restocked all my facilities again.. SAME... around 9,000,000

Shouldn't I have more?