View Single Post
Old Aug 28 2010, 02:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Even at level 115 I am always willing to do whatever job needs done. I try to be polite and say please and thank you to anyone kind enough to offer me a job. I prefer to work alone but only to avoid the greedy messy workers who can't share and seem incapable of respecting the space that they can clearly that someone else is working in. I don't care what crops need harvested or what amount of coins I will get from it. I don't do it for the money or the XP I do it because I like helping others and I often meet some very interesting people. If I am unsure that the farmer that hired me did not see me tell them thank you I will leave them a little note thanking them when I am done if they are not there when I finish. I hate going to market to hire others sometimes for all of the reasons already listed but if I need to hire from the market I try to make it very clear as to what I need done before I hire anyone. I will only hire that can use proper manners and don't stand and beg or whine about how much coin or XP they need. If they cannot spell please they way it is supposed to be spelled I will not hire them either. PLZ is letters not a word!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20