Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Did you claim the bonus chest? The points are not added until you collect those bonuses. To get those you have to be hired by a stranger. It can not be a neighbor or buddy as you do not get the bonuses.
If you did get the bonuses, then try reloading your farms and then check the goal again.

EDIT: I just checked and you completed all of those after the goals changed. They change for everyone at midnight eastern time which was just about 30 minutes ago.
the times changed for me at 1.30pm here in South Australia, and I did get those xp after working another farm. The 1st farm was the dud one, no xp at all after doing 22 farms. the same exact goal was done when the second farmer hired me.. I checked, none were neighbors nor buddies.. farm was reloaded. The bonus chest was claimed after doing all work on each farm before leaving to do the next farm. I have no idea why the first farm, shaking the trees did put the xp towards the farm pass goal yet the second farm doing the exact same thing did... not to worry, its all done and dusted now, just wish we got more than 4 points for it... lol.