View Single Post
Old Sep 11 2022, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
well that was a waste of time and effort... todays goal was get hired at job market and earn 5130 XP and after working 22 farms for the same farmer, harvest, plow, tree shake, chop, fish.. not one single XP was recorded.
Hi Aussie Rae,
Did you claim the bonus chest? The points are not added until you collect those bonuses. To get those you have to be hired by a stranger. It can not be a neighbor or buddy as you do not get the bonuses.
If you did get the bonuses, then try reloading your farms and then check the goal again.

EDIT: I just checked and you completed all of those after the goals changed. They change for everyone at midnight eastern time which was just about 30 minutes ago.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 11 2022 at 11:31 PM.