View Single Post
Old Jun 08 2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.

--Raul
If you really wanted to make the limits better you wouldn't have done this. You would have left them at 3 hours and increased the coin limit to 1 million. Or change it to 6 hours and a 2 million coin limit. The problem people were having weren't with the number of posts, it was with the stupid coin limit. The coin limit is still ridiculous. I posted a Dan 6 for wheat and was only able to get 1 bonus and wasn't able to help any of my neighbors get their bonuses and I have to wait 12 hours. Get a clue with this, it's not that hard to figure out. In order for it to work the way you have it now, the coin limit should be about 10 million. Or get rid of the coin limit all together.