View Single Post
Old Nov 17 2015, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ckpeer,
The fix has already been done. The problem before was that your post was in the Show Wall Posts for everyone even though you set it to "Only Me." The post on Facebook was still correct according to what you set the security to so if "Only Me" then only you could see it and no one else in Facebook. By adding the check box then now you can keep that post off of the Show Wall Requests and only have it in Facebook to whatever group of people you set it to in the security. That fixes it so you will not have every one of your friends seeing it as it will not be on the Show Wall Requests for anyone.
Hi Taz, I just checked my facilities again and a total of 5 people have worked my facilities, when I posted to one. I did remove the post from my timeline, and when I sent it to my one friend, I checked the button that said "do not post to FB friends". The 4 that were not invited are all my FB friends. So..... how do I get this to work? This is better than what happened before, but is still not acceptable. I am still in the position of not wanting to make a full post of facilities and clients, which means I am still "idling"