Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Aug 19 2021, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
well I was skimming through some of the other recent posts on this tread and almost everyone seems to have missing items. and all I see is a bunch of half baked replies. I don't do massive layering, I have my storage at 40% and have been playing since 2009. I AM STILL NOT LVL1225!! maybe players are telling the truth and there is a bug somewhere! this morning my game crashed as it has been every now and then, there has to be a way to figure out where that stuff went!! Its not like our Farm Cash Earned is anywhere near near enough to Farm Cash Items available. especially tools. I have spend real cash in the game and still cant afford a single ext tool.. while some players play for 6 months and have everything available to them. I don't mind spending real cash on a game that I have played for years but there is just no way it should take me this long to even level up.
may I suggest for farm town to have a better way to keep track of cash items and their product. so honest players stand a chance at least.
Hi Badcompany,
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to see what you had or where they went. To retain all that data for every action would require massive data base space and would slow the game extremely for updating all that information.
Even if we could track all that data we have no way to replace anything missing.
The only things that are tracked closely are items you buy with famr cash and if something of those are missing the farm cash can be refunded through support. As I said you can contact Support about this if you wish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.