Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Aug 19 2021, 04:33 PM

Angry

well I was skimming through some of the other recent posts on this tread and almost everyone seems to have missing items. and all I see is a bunch of half baked replies. I don't do massive layering, I have my storage at 40% and have been playing since 2009. I AM STILL NOT LVL1225!! maybe players are telling the truth and there is a bug somewhere! this morning my game crashed as it has been every now and then, there has to be a way to figure out where that stuff went!! Its not like our Farm Cash Earned is anywhere near near enough to Farm Cash Items available. especially tools. I have spend real cash in the game and still cant afford a single ext tool.. while some players play for 6 months and have everything available to them. I don't mind spending real cash on a game that I have played for years but there is just no way it should take me this long to even level up.
may I suggest for farm town to have a better way to keep track of cash items and their product. so honest players stand a chance at least.